What question do you hate to be asked? Why?
Giving in some thoughts to this question, another daily prompt, and had the title as ‘plead the fifth‘ , you know, I’ve never known what it meant until i search it out just now, pretty interesting topic.
I’ve been thinking and thinking about this, it’s taking me quite awhile to get an answer, my brain isn’t giving me much of a scenario to reflect back on. A typical answer that i thought about, was asking the obvious, like ‘what are you doing’ when I’m actually doing it in front of them, but giving it a second thought, i actually don’t mind that type of question, because though it’s not necessary, its not something i hate.
I think the closest question I don’t like to be asked about is shooting me a question. ‘why can’t you be like _____, comparing me with someone at the same time making myself feel very demoralized.
I kind of feel that is general, it’s a really demotivating question to start with. I’m sure there’s better ways of asking what was intended in mind. A rephrasing of the the question to ‘What do you think about ____, i think he’s could be your motivation factor, would you like to give it a try?
- Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth (sarahneeve.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- I Plead the Fifth…. or kill you with my eyes (mygardenblue.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth (mrsmooney27.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth (burningfireshutinmybones.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt~Plead the 5th (thecheekydiva.com)
- Daily Prompt: Plead the fifth? (mboldenme.com)
- that question again… (bodhisattvaintraining.wordpress.com)