Trapped in a room of pitch black, silence, utmost darkness. No lights seeped through any part of this walls, I can imagine only myself being dead, i think, dead would have felt even better, than to hear the sound of my own heartbeat rising, and awful noises my breath made, trying to slowly gasp for calmness and gripping myself for what’s coming after.
Fear, was expecting me. I can honestly see its evil smile, backed with full of plans. Evil wouldn’t come in without laughs. It’s honest satisfaction of having me now for itself, would be a complete addition to end my existence.
Death was inevitable. Either way, i would have already knew it ever since I’d turned and accept myself, for a person I had made myself become.
Felt a screeching pain down the back of my body, it was fast and swift, as it penetrates. Unexpected, yes it was, as the shiny blade pierced through my skin. ‘Backstab’ written on the blade.
“What you get for backstabbing people you had known”, it said.
What was fast, had counted for more, because time was slowing.
A match for an eye. It burns, ‘For what you shouldn’t have seen, your lust and desires you should have known better, A pot and a glow, red hot lava, i was forced to swallow, for the things you shouldn’t have eaten, and drank. It likes what’s it was doing and it show no mercy at all.
‘What’s better than a slowing death, its me watching your death, it said again.
There was the sound of water streaming. It almost felt like a relieved, but it was only a few seconds later, then it was filled up to my neck. In a closed room, a trap room is obviously a trap, and I was its victim. I had to reach out for air, but there wasn’t much time. Sooner, I accidentally gulped a water down my throat, and I choked myself only to find myself needing to breathe more air. It was my last breath, and the next thing i knew, I was in the cold, holding my breath, for as much as i could hold.
“Suffocation,” I can feel it whisper in my head. “For how you’ve suffocate the people you had done to most.”
I could no longer hold it in. Drowned i was, and it felt like every inch of my body had been filled in with water, I’ve lost out hope, just as that was about to happen, “No it hasn’t end, not yet”.
Lying flat on the ground, feeling nothing else but the bloat on my stomach, I felt dirt on the ground. Its piling up, and the ground seems to break apart, consuming every living soul that wasn’t bound to live in its treacherous conditions. I accept the fact that it was time, Fear shows the greatest,as ‘it’ was fear.
I let the ground accept my body, and returns me to the pieces that I was from, a part of this universe
An imaginative dream, and a new point of wisdom to be told.
The greatest fear is having to fear as long as you live, as it consumes you, and for as long as you do, you will always feel it coming for you. For this feeling is always present, just as courage is present beside you. Accepting nor accepting it, doesn’t makes it go away, it’s always be an entity that you’ve known. Having the courage to accept fear as it is, and understand how it works is the only way of knowing what a fear s. Courage will stand by your side, and you will survive, without fear, there wouldn’t be courage, as you stand, living in this life.
Thanks for the inspiring prompt that got me into this imaginative dream.
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | Purple Rosemary
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | Beefy’s House o’ Fun
- 1984 | Renato Vasconcellos David
- Worst Decor Job…Ever [Daily Prompt] « Q the Adult
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | My Life, My Way, My Words!
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | The Gozum Show
- Daily Post: 1984 | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Daily Prompt : 1984 « Experimental Fiction
- Daily Prompt: 1984 « My Mushy Brain
- Daily Prompt: 1984 « juliapulia
- the scare box « charlottesville winter
- Daily Prompt: 1984 – Give Me Liberty or On Second Thought… | Chicago Gore
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | The Double “S” Factor « Yazzles’s Daily Ventures
- I don’t like spiders | Spunky Wayfarer
- Room 101 | Tony’s Texts
- One of My Most “Spiritual” Moments | Burning Fire Shut Up In My Bones
- FEAR: Today’s Daily Prompt | NadiaJWriter.com
- Fear and Forbidden Penises « Life With The Top Down
- DP: 1984 « Life of Me and Mine
- Paternal Predictions | Sporadic Intelligence
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | Stuph Blog
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | Unwritten Letters
- My Greatest Fear | Welcome to the Motherhood
- Daily Prompt 1984 « The Cheeky Diva