‘Strenuous‘ is the word.
Reason being? , The past month, I’ve actually had to deal with multitasking many things at one time, having to juggle, schoolwork and to add on to that, exams. Driving lessons as well, followed by having to also save some time for blogging, and also social meetups. One needs a really good and well planned schedule, focus and good planning to ensure he/she gets the best of everything for productivity which is i could say is a challenging thing if you’re having so many things.
Here’s what i think may help you in on your way to make use of your day when you have to juggle so many things at one time
- have an organizer (plan your day well, this helps to prevent you from beating yourself up trying to remember what’s your next plan for the day, even e-organizers such as Google calendar works well + you can sync it to your mobile)
- categorize your plans (in order of importance)
- Take breaks if you can in between if you’re too caught up with everything
- Think of other alternatives ( postponing to a later time, call a friend for help)
- Settle plans one at a time *unless if your job is required to multitask at the same time
- Deep breaths help you in calming yourself
- Be mentally prepared for what you’re about to do the next day. You have your plans, stick to it.
- If you’re doing a lot of things, sleep well, and eat your food well, you need to make sure you’re in good shape and condition. Pop a nutrition pill that might help give you a boost.
I believe all that effort however paid off, and currently in the holidays I feel more contented that I’ve went through what i did in the past month.
How about you? What is your word ?