Today, I was pretty amazed and questions given by the postaday bloggers, i managed to see some really nice poetry and stories.
My ideal Saturday morning would be, lets see
- Waking up in the bed, stretching to the sun rays shining behind these metallic diagonally striped windows.
- Might probably wake up, but then decided to stay in bed for awhile longer.
- Going up see what grandma’s cooking, the food lingering from the kitchen and into the room, nyom, time to eat.
- Held up my handphone, check a message and see the a Whatsapp message saying how they’d enjoyed last night meetup session.
- Go to the living room with a cup of coffee, laughed with grandma and watching her favorite show,
- Mum calling up for lunch perhaps, and then get a text message, saying there’s a really awesome event coming that night.
- Go into town with the best attire, and dinner before going to the event.
- Laughed with friends, had a good time with ’em.
- Go back home and typed in to WordPress surprise! some views, yayy! , okay tuck in to bed waiting for the next ideal Saturday.
And haha, no, i was hoping my life was that free and fun, but I did wake up for the first part and saw some food, but the next thing i was going about was preparing for work, and so is tomorrow🙂 but, nyeh , work hard now, and it will all pay off in the end. Work ain’t bad either, good people and good fun too🙂