The Daily Post today, asks to give my newer sisters and brothers-in-WordPress one piece of advice based on my experiences blogging, which i find such an interesting topic.
I’ve been blogging for a few years, and I’m glad to share a piece of advice i have find very helpful for me which would be to express things in my own words.
I’ve always had so much different styles of writing, and I’ve tried so much ways of conveying messages across, but I would say that the best expression comes from where we’re most comfortable with. I don’t know really for sure if its for you, but for me, i find that trying to write how i feel at this point of time and being myself , allows me to convey what i want to say without trying to struggle to find things to say.
I understand that as I’m saying this, it might not apply to those who’s trying to find make a professional site, with a notch for trying to attract a certain kind of reader or community. If there was a personal blog, i would say that expression through my own choice of words allows me to develop my own unique way of blogging, and it seems to create a certain kind of style.
A hot drink by the side at night might help to also take that tension out of the writer’s block.
There you go. 🙂
Here’s some related articles from our good sisters and brothers in WordPress with their advice.
- The People Who Live Inside The Bar Chart | The Magic Black Book
- Unique Outlook | Travellin’ Thru Rambles
- Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | JUkk
- Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | بيسان
- May 7 Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | Nadeen’s Reading Corner
- Read (Not Just Your Stuff) | Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | likereadingontrains
- Interests first, readers second. | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | A Glimps of HOPE
- Things that matter | writemybrainsout
- Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | The Following | The Writing Righter
- 7:5 Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | family photos food & craft
- 1 Introduction: Daily prompt | Sofie’s Diary
- Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | HpWpBp
- Best Blogging Advice Money Can’t Buy | The Jittery Goat