Today, the daily prompt asks, to tell and talk about an unconventional love in my life, I find that a little hard to extract at first, especially after I had just explained the recent topic about Love, and how I expressed my LOVE with Mum, on Mother’s day, so daily prompt now asks for another love question,
Wow. Okay. 🙂
It took me sometime to think through this, and i had to scroll through other daily prompt bloggers to get the understanding of what this post was actually about
To my understanding, i guess unconventional love would be something that’s loving something out of the norm, at least that’s what i got from googling unconventional love stories.
I love the moon. Really. I once had the feeling that the moon was really alive like a princess stuck in a far away distance , and every time when I’m sad, she would be there to smile for me. If i had did something wrong, she would have looked away, or whenever I forget to talk to her, and say hi, she would have a frown on her face. I also felt that she was the one who understood how i felt, so living at the era, at that point of time, really made me love the moon so much. She would have said goodbye every time i go to sleep, and I would have to wait for her to come and see me at night. Only at some point of time, I wouldn’t be able to see her completely, but when she’s full, she’s giving all her attention.
Though now she might have a deeper connection with astronauts.
I also think i have an unconventional love for other things like the flowers growing among the trees, because they bring vibrancy, and make me feel more bright and not so dull all the time. I also love the lights that light up the lonely streets at night because I’m quite afraid of all the blind darkness. I love my laptop so much, and i
have to talk to her a lot of else she would hang in the middle of my project. 🙂
Tech-wise, I love the technology. I love the mindset, of having robots, and even cooler technology, like drones and touchable screens, (just think of Ironman 3 if you’re not sure what I’m talking about ) though i don’t expect them to turn to a version of Terminator or similar to it (hopefully not), but i really like the fact that they’re thinking about it. Just recently, they used to have this idea of having huge receivers that they are able to communicate with another person, now they call in mobile phones.
With dreams like this, i think people would really want to go and try ways of achieving the impossible making it possible.
Here’s some related articles. Enjoy!
- Friends with benefits… | Hope* the happy hugger
- But against | vicariously in love with you
- velvetspage’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: « Mama Bear Musings
- What’s In A Word | Tony’s Texts
- God on the Hudson | One Man Versus the World
- Dimples and Dreadlocks (Short Fiction) | The Jittery Goat
- Who prays to have a best friend? | Daily Prompt: Unconventional Love | likereadingontrains
- Unconventional Love | Nanuschka’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Unconventional Love | superalice
- DP Challenge – Unconventional Love | Travels and Trifles
- Unconventional | Travellin’ Thru Rambles
- Daily Prompt: Unconventional Love | JUkk
- Paraclete | Relax…
- Flight of the discord | Miss Moiety
- Unconventional Love ♥ | The Silver Lining of the Optimistic Pessimist
- Unconventional Love? | the world behind the lens
- Daily Prompt: Unconventional | Postcards from
- Beware Cupid’s Arrow | Donbury Pond
- Telephonic Invasion | charlottesville winter
- The Artist Who Loves Facts | The Magic Black Book
- Daily Prompt: Unconventional Love | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Unconventional Love is … | Cozy Compulsions @ Midnight
- Daily Prompt: Unconventional Love | On My Front Porch
- Daily Prompt: Unconventional Love | Little Growing Pains
- Daily Prompt: Unconventional Love | Of Glass & Paper
- The Social Stigma of Adoption | Feit Can Write
- Daily Prompt: Unconventional Love 14th May 2013 | ittikorn1994
- Unconventional love | Stephen Chapman