I’ve recently been nominated by Lara from TravellingthruRumbles. She had voted for me a few days back, but I’ve only managed to find the time to write it just.
Its definitely a good start to my first award, and I’m glad to be a part of all those other 4 who have also been nominated for this.
So, you might be wondering then, what is this Liebster award?
A Liebster award is one that is given by bloggers to worthy blogs with less than 200 followers to promote their content. What do you have to do once you have been nominated?
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that have been given to you by your nominator.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Choose 5 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
- Go to each blogger’s page and let them know that you have nominated them for the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Lets get it going ! 🙂
- My real name is Nasri, and I’m currently 22 years old.
- I’m currently living in Singapore
- I’m living with my grandma and my family lives somewhere else but also in Singapore. I take care of grandma, and she takes care of me.
- I have a tendency to day dream thus the name ‘Stoner’
- I studied the long route, starting from below, wasn’t really the brightest of students, but i went from ITE, to Polytechnic.
- I have a passion for music. I don’t play any instruments professionally, but i do a little bit of everything.
- I’m still trying to conquer my fear of falling, basically that death defying bungee jumps or anything that involves the heart feeling like its going to come out my mouth.
- I have those stage frights, in almost any new situations or competitions.
- I managed to stay in Australia for a year, until i had to come back here to Singapore
- I have dreamt about being a lot of things, a writer, a music producer, a pilot, an IT specialist and also being my own boss running my own company but I can’t decide.
- I’m shirtless right now 😉
Now, to answer to Lara’s questions,
- Describe yourself in 7 words, no more, no less.
Dreamer travelling a journey through life lessons.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is your first memory?
Seeing my mum’s cute face.
- If you could change just one thing about your life, what would it be?
Probably a more patient lover in the start.
- What is the closest book to you right now?
How to talk to Anyone (92 little tricks for Big Success in Relationships) By Leis Lowndes! Hehe, for understanding purposes.
- Could you live without technology for a day?
I’ve tried before when going on camp, and yes i could.
- What is your favourite movie of all time?
The Vow. It has been one of the most inspirational stories I’ve seen.
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Writing about what I have been 10 years in the past. 🙂 and hopefully a more knowledgable person of life.
- What was the last dream that you can remember?
I was having a workplace dream / beach party villa and buggy driving , pirates of the Caribbean talking and a lot of chasing and trying to prove something that i wasn’t sure of.
- Tell us something highly embarrassing.
I was having a BBQ outing with friends at the beach on a cold windy night, slept till the next morning, woke up with a ‘morning glory’ and having to walk to the toilet with nothing to cover that so obvious hard on but a small backpack, while they were families in the park.
For the Nominations!
- Afifah from AfifahCookie for her sharing her life journey’s, a similar kind of blog to mine, with a extra taste on posts about food! She’s also my junior in school.
- Yukiaru from YukiaruLim , she also shares topics on food, and she has amazing photos as well!
- Zoe from Mypeaceofheaven , she makes and sews her own bags, and she’s starting to sell her own things at flea markets. Support2 ! She’s also a good honest reviewer.
- Joanista , cool source of inspiration for fashion.
- Juliana from JujulovesMeat , i like her view of life. She’s a senior of mine in a previous school.
If you’ve realised, more of the nominations are girls, and that’s not because I’m biased, but most of the guys that I have following, are mostly with thousands of readers 🙂 I’ve yet to find men bloggers! where are you guys?
Here’s my 11 questions !
- If there was an advice you could share with the world to make it a better place, what would it be?
- What is something you have always dreamed for in life?
- The most daring thing you’ve done.
- Knowledge VS Looks VS health, rank them with 1 being the most priority, and 3 being the least priority.
- What do you see on your left?
- What do you see on your right?
- What is your favourite cartoon character?
- What was your last dream about?
- Have you sacrifice for someone that meant a lot, if so, then what was it about?
- If you had a chance to live somewhere else, where would it be?
- Will you still blog in 5 years time?
There’s a lot of amazing bloggers! Do visit the ones I’ve posted above as well and give them your support! Cheers!