Daily prompts suggested ” If you could get all the nutrition you needed in a day with a pill — no worrying about what to eat, no food preparation — would you do it? ”
I honestly cannot think of it. If i had use a pill for all the nutritions i need, I wouldn’t know if my throat will ever accept that there isn’t a taste left.
I wouldn’t really worry about what i eat, because I okay with eating almost anything that comes to mind, most of the time, not because of the nutrition( though it sure is important) but because its nice.
The taste of food, the sense of knowing what is sweet, spicy, sour, and other deliciously describing food makes what food so good.
Unless if I’m going for war, where nutrition is important to the extend where its critical or to stay alive, then I’m opting out of the pill scheme. I still love to enjoy the sight and smell of food, taking time to indulge and savour meals, even if it takes more time.
I could use a pill which would help me so that i don’t have to worry about falling sick forever now that would be awesome.
Here’s is some other related posts!
- Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill | Basically Beyond Basic
- Free Your Stomach, and the Rest Will Follow | Do Not Get Sick in the Sink, Please
- What’s for dinner – Red pill or Blue Pill | Nanuschka’s Blog
- So sad! | Vivir, que no es poco
- Things That Pill Could Never Supply You With | Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill | likereadingontrains
- dining with you, a haiku | charlottesville winter
- Pills | Cat’s Chinwag
- I’d swallow it. Especially if it just shut my selves up. | thoughtsofrkh
- Popping Pills | Hope* the happy hugger
- Time to eat! | Penne 4 Your Thoughts
- The Pill | Matthew Vett’s Development Blog
- Try Nutri-pill! (a commercial script) | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Popping A Pill Instead Of Eating? | My Daily Prompt Blog
- A Pill is no Cannoli | The Mercenary Researcher
- With drawn buttah, right? | Relax…
- Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill | Authentic Indian Thali «
- dining with you, a haiku | charlottesville winter | Hey Sweetheart, Get Me Rewrite!
- “Let’s Get Physical” | Donbury Pond
- Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill « Mama Bear Musings
- Flavour or nutrition?? | amateurxpress
- Sorta-Ginger | Your Results May Vary
- Daily Prompt; Red Pill, Blue Pill | terry1954
- Nourishment for my soul 🙂 | MindBlur
- Blueberries and Redcurrant | Spunky Wayfarer
- Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill | The Educated Illiterates
- Pop The Pill? Daily Prompt | heysugarsugar
- Daily Prompt: Red Pill,Blue Pill (Nourishment) | 365 Day 130 | AmiLoo’s Photography
- Daily Post: If Proteins Were Red, Carbohydrates Were Blue, What Would You Do? | Iam Who Iam
- Random Signs of Their Faith | It’s a wonderful F’N life
- Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill – It’s Not Just Nutrition | SERENDIPITY
- There’s a pill for that! | Code For Confession
- Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill | Amanda’s Blog™
- June Daily Prompt: Just If It Doesn’t Cost Much | Portofolio Prita
NO PILLS! What’s ironic is that so many people are all for the pill for nutrition but they balk about pills for things like depression (which I’m not saying I’m for or against – I just think it’s interesting what people will withstand for taking pills for).
Pingback: Bite Me | Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill | mattsden101
Pingback: Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill | To Breathe is to Write
Pingback: Try Nutri-pill! (a commercial script) | The Jittery Goat
Pingback: Pills For No Ills | Edward Hotspur
Pingback: Pill or Proper Meal | TamBorgia's NaNoWriMo
Pingback: Red Pill, Blue Pill: You’ve Got To Be Kidding! | Khana's Web
Pingback: To take a pill or not to take a pill, that is the question | The Rambling Diaries