Write a letter to the personality trait you like least, convincing it to shape up or ship out. Be as threatening, theatrical, or thoroughly charming as is necessary to get the job done.
I am so concerned for you. How have you been coming along ? I remembered having to deal with you recently on what to do on Sunday night.
I kinda wish that you would just let me decide, and not come back and interfere me every time I’ve made my decision, and come up with 36743532678 more plans.
Some days, I miss you. I can still recall having to choose over so many pants and shirts over at Uniqlo, the walk to Bugis Street, and having to want to buy all the things in the store, yet you stop me. You saved me from the wicked offer sales that’s bound to test the humanity of mankind, and for that I can’t thank you enough.
I do however want to emphasise on a point. I wish you would shape up and not to be choosy when it comes to finding a partner. It has blown the juice out of me, having to go out on a nice date, then having you put my ‘flaws’ scanner into play. At least if you can’t be a little less choosy, then don’t come at all.
I have adapted to your kind survival kit reflexes, when it comes to money-making, but relationships is not one of them. Let me sink in deep for a little, without having to think of how she’s not so magical, or one that I’ll get problems with.
I sometimes despise your connection with Mr Perfect and Mr Bored, having them to make me feel bad during certain days, thinking that you’re all part of a mafia ready to conquer every time I’m awake.
I hope not, because then I’ll have to ship you out, and that feeling is not worth it cause you’re still a friend I want to have during rainy days.
More related posts 🙂
- Everyone Shape Up or Ship Out | Geek Ergo Sum
- Dear Insecurity | Taking time, making time
- To the Unknown Cheerleader | Daily Prompt: Shape Up or Ship Out | likereadingontrains
- Daily Prompt: Ugly | Postcards from
- Everything is going to be okay… | Hope* the happy hugger
- Daily Prompt: Shape Up or Ship Out – show us UGLY. | masadiso79’s Blog
- Shape up or ship out sugar cravings | Now Have At It!
- Dear Mr. Fearful [Daily Prompt: Shape Up or Ship Out] | unknowinglee
- Who’s In Charge Here??? | Spirit Lights The Way
- A Letter To An Indecisive Employee | The Jittery Goat
- These Words for YOU | floatingsheep
- The Toothpaste Again | Lewis Cave