When I ponder at the thought of Silver Linings, the ‘grey’ that’s considered to be something that’s ugly, yet at the same time trying to find the beauty in it, the things that come to my mind, is in a person’s heart and feelings.
The ugly side that our hearts feel that are bound to destroy – eliminate, revenge, what do I mean? A few things to think about?
Have we taken into consideration of the person we choose to eliminate out from a group, denying his/her existence, just because they’re not like us. That’s ugly, but its a true fact, and every once in awhile we can’t deny that. Revenge, probably due to a small misunderstanding, but we don’t take it further to actually think about it, but instead react on purely emotions, purposely causing harm to another, pretended to blame an innocent sibling or friend, on something that was meant to be our own.
Have we screamed at our parents or friends, throw tantrums or engage in a staring incident, or even turn violent into another one like us, and everything else that comes after turns to a bloody mess. War. Crime. Suicide.
Yet, while understanding the nature of our heart and feelings that we can make me destroy, comes a pure bliss of graciousness and kindness. The ability to create – peace, happiness and love.
A sense of hope, deriving from the utmost strength that we choose to give out of our willingly small yet magnifique beating heart.
Our heart beautifies our world with the skills we have. Whether its complimenting someone at work, helping a friend in need. Happiness, even at the smallest of smiles to the loudest of laughters, embraces each and every living soul, giving us hope to know that our world is not all made of inhumanity.
Realising the things that we can do to create a canvas of unlimited possibilities.
Charity. Saving Lives, Making a Change.
Ain’t that a beautiful sight to see. The change does one small heart makes to change the universe that surrounds it.
Related articles from other Dailypost Writers!
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings (ofglassandpaper.com)
- the UNCATEGORISED: Daily Prompt | Silver Linings (thetrashbash.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Silver Lining (suzie81.wordpress.com)
- DP Daily Prompt: Silver Linings Post by Ranu (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings – And What’s Left Over (marilyndavies.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings (anexerciseindiscipline.com)
- Daily Prompt: VIOLENCE! There’s an Army Rising Up! (Part 3 on 6/1/13) (secretangelps911.wordpress.com)
- silver lining in violence? (sarah-w-bartlett.com)